Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shadiest Man Alive


Obviously I’m a little late jumping on the Rick Pitino story, but I still had to comment. If you aren’t familiar, read this link.

Now, I’m sure you think I’m going to jump on Pitino, but plenty have already done that (pun intended). I just want to officially nominate Louisville strength coach Tim Sypher as a candidate for the Shadiest Man Alive.

Here’s why:

So your Tim Sypher and you work for one of the most famous college basketball coaches in America. The coach calls you up and says, “Hey Tim, I need a favor. I need to meet at your place to tie up a few loose ends with that woman from a few weeks ago. Is it cool if we meet at your place?”

I suppose Sypher said yes to this since it’s his boss and all and he might’ve be scared of being fired, although I have a hard time believing if Sypher said no that Pitino would do anything other than say, “Uh, yeah, you’re right. This call didn’t take place.”

So Pitino and his fling make their arrangement and go on their way. I suppose most people in Sypher’s situation would probably just go, “Uh, that just happened. I want to get as far away from this as possible.” What does Sypher do? He marries this woman within 6 months. Seriously? How does that happen? She just had an affair with your boss and already has 4 kids and you are thinking to yourself, “I’m going to marry this woman.”

Then, to make it even better, when your wife tries to extort your boss, you help her out. What the hell is that? And now you and the woman are in the process of getting a divorce. I never saw that coming.

Congratulations Tim Sypher, Louisville strength coach, you just might be the Shadiest Man Alive.




Chris

1 comment: