Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DVR This Now

I’ve done a lot of soul searching lately and it’s time that I come clean. "The Soup" is the second funniest show on TV behind "The Office." I’m sorry Earl and Barney, but Joel McHale brings it about 50 weeks out of the year.

It’s what SNL used to be. A topical, hilarious spoof of all things pop culture. I don’t think Graham watches it either. I’ve come to "The Soup" late in life, only in the past year or so have I been watching it religiously, but I implore Graham and all of you out there to jump on the bandwagon.

Below are two of my favorite clips from last week’s episode. The first is from the actual show, and the second is one that "The Soup" used as well although I can’t find the exact clip that they aired. Without further ado, the second funniest show on TV.






Chris

No comments: