Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chris' Favorite Stumbles Part 2 (links)

Since my last post of favorite stumbles was such a hit, I’m back to bring you volume 2. (That’s code for I’m too lazy to actually write something, so I’m just going to make snarky comments about Internet oddities.)

If you are a beer connoisseur that’s also a fan of flow chart humor, well then, here you go.

At some point I’m going to get around to my favorite Pearl Jam songs, which will lead to Graham’s retort. But, for now, I’ll leave you with a top 5 song of theirs.



When a blog posts about another blog post, what is that? Is it meta-blogging, or just plain lame? Meta-blogging sounds legit. Let’s go with that. By the way, here’s someone else’s post about funny WiFi network names. It’s hard to not link to a “Your Dog’s Shit Is In My Yard” network name image.

Funny or die has a lot of hit or miss videos. Somehow, this one manages to neither hit nor miss. What does that make it?



The saddest imdb.com resume’s ever.

Here’s a song from the leader singer of Interpol. You are welcome.



The most brilliant modern description of the Jesus/Satan struggle to date.


Anytime you mock the news, you get the prestigious RTS shoutout.



If you are a fan of candid celebrity photos from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, well then, here’s a link for you. (Warning: You can’t unsee the Yoko/Warhol/Lennon photo.)

I can’t get enough of the Asian TV animated reenactments of current pop culture happenings. Here’s the Conan-Leno tiff in an Asian nutshell.



Graham sent me this one earlier this week. The Price is Right goes wrong for this guy.



I don’t have the heart to embed this one, but if you like Spanish Children’s Hip Hop, well then, here’s the video for you. And really, once you reference Spanish Children’s Hip Hop, it’s time to call it quits.


Chris

1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. This is interesting game sims 4 cheats with a lots mermazing stories about the island life