Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chris' favorite stumbles (links)

I’m pretty sure I’ve extolled the virtues of stumbleupon.com before on RTS, but if you aren’t aware, it’s a program that helps people like me surf through the absurdity of the Internet and catch on to funny things before they become viral, although a lot of these are probably too weird to spread anyway. In addition to the things I stumble upon, my friends send me some of their favorites as well. Here’s the best of the past couple of weeks.

This might be the funniest song/goat combo you’ll ever see. The best part is that once it gets going, I can’t tell where Usher ends and the goat begins.

For those of you that are fans of forklift humor, here’s a good link.

I haven’t used this yet, but it’s coming soon. It’s karaoke on your computer, which is cool, but it’s actually got great songs on there. I think I might have to video blog me in a robe with a glass of wine singing. Uh, not that I do that.

I’m not a big prom fan, but I do love duct tape outfits.

Saved by the Bell and He-Man in one picture? Done.



In honor of Arctic Blast 2010, or whatever the hell it’s called, here’s a snow/car fail.



The 100 top nerdy Halloween costumes has some gems. My favorite is number 83, only because it doesn’t look like a joke. I think this kid really wanted to be a calculator.

And last but not least, I don’t really know how I came across this picture, and what the hell is really going on, but I want this, like, right now.

No comments: