Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A picture is worth 1,000 words

Last week I discussed the awesomeness of Stumbleupon.com. This weekend I stumbled across this picture at www.canucklehead.ca. I had to get Graham's take, naturally.



Graham: Looks like my prom night.

Chris: Who do you think is taking the picture?

Graham: Whoever he is deserves a medal.

Chris: Do you think he threw up immediately after taking the picture?

Graham: I hope not. I hope he paused to appreciate the greatness of he just accomplished.

Chris: Sometimes that greatness causes nausea, sorta like when I walk into a room.

Graham: I think your wardrobe causes that.

Chris: Tomato – tomatoe. What is the person behind the camera is naked, thus causing the lady to vomit?

Graham: I don't want to consider what kind of party exists where a presumably horrendously ugly guy is walking around naked taking pictures.

By the way, I was flipping around the channels the other night before bed and stumbled across Eyes Wide Shut, right at the orgy scene. Is that the weirdest movie scene you can watch right before going to bed? It has to be up there, right?

Chris: If you don't want to think about that type of party, I'll go ahead and remove you from my next birthday party invite list.

A weirder pre-bed scene than the Eyes Wide Shut orgy scene? Hmm, that is tough to top. The gimp/rape scene from Pulp Fiction might top it, but that's about the only thing that can, something that involves homosexual rape, and I don't know of many movies that have that (not walking into that joke).

This was our Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worse movie scene to see before dosing off is the opening of BAD LIEUTENANT, it might have you heaving like the hot g.i.l.f. in this awesome photo.