Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber

Every once in awhile you come across something on the Internet and ask yourself, “Is that real?” Usually, it involves Asian street signs. Last week I stumbled upon this masterpiece.



First off, I love the line, “The UroClub comes with a towel and it appears you are just checking out your club.”

Now, I don’t play golf but I don’t think a guy with a towel over his crotch and a club sticking out is normal.

“It appears you’re just checking out your club.”

Do golfers sit around on the course and check out their club? And when they do, are they required to put it underneath a towel by their crotch? If that’s the case, I’ve been checking the oil in my car the wrong way for years. (Who am I kidding, I can’t check my oil.)

Second, they are running a promotion where if you buy one now you get a 2nd one half price? How many pee sticks does one golfer need? Is this so you can hand an extra one to your buddy on the greens so he’ll be impressed?

“Don’t worry Dave, I bought an extra UroClub for you so we could pee together and no one would be able to tell because we have our handy green towels covering us up.”

If your friend hands you a pee stick, what do you say?

“Uh, thanks, I always hating having to hold it. Do you mind if I keep this in the car for the 20 minute drive home just in case?”

What’s next, are golfers going to be carrying around fake-cooler crap containers?


Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GROSS!! Is there a club for women? I guess you would need a bigger towel.