Friday, November 21, 2008

Rocking the Suburbs Upcoming Book Preview

Ever since Kramer came out with a coffee table book about coffee tables, I've had an idea of my own sitting in the back of my mind, right next to subconscious thoughts of Cheetos and my 7th birthday. When I saw the below book had come out, I knew it was time to unleash my own book idea.



Below is a pictorial preview of my upcoming book, "Homoerotic Sports."


This is before A-Rod met Madonna. I can't say he upgraded.


He dropped the soap.


I've missed your scent, Tim Duncan.


This is payback for Grossman raping Bears fans in the Super Bowl.


This isn't even homoerotic. It's just homo.


I think this pictures answers that question. Kapono is the S and Redick is the M.


Who said soccer didn't have enough scoring?


I can't say this one suprised me at all.


Now that's what I call man-to-man defense.

That's all for now. We'll have our second pictorial preview out before the book hits the shelves.

3 comments:

Jake Winn said...

There has to be a Pau-Juan Carlos Navarro photo that would work here too. They were pretty affectionate towards each other

Anonymous said...

How's this for you?

http://blogs.as.com/campoatras/images/2007/08/03/gasol_navarro.jpg

Dr. Health said...

We'll have our second pictorial preview out before the book hits the shelves.