Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome, Part Deux

Graham already got the ball rolling, starting off with a nice Frank Drebin quote and introduction. While I'm a Drebin fan, I’m a little scared that Graham equated a quote about Frank and his love interest to our shared blog. Am I the love interest? Is the blog? I’m confused.

I suppose I should tell you a little about myself as well. I can’t let some Canadian do all the talking for me. I’ve lived in the Bible belt all my life, work in an industry that will never fully appreciate my talents, am a volunteer writer for the Memphis Grizzlies, and spend way too much time thinking about my fantasy football team. Believe it or not, I’ve not only managed to find a girl that likes me, but she likes me enough to get married to me next summer. And no, she’s not using me for my money, cause I’m broke.

I think most people blog just to get out there, to let people know what’s going on in their lives, and to rant from time to time. This isn’t why we’re blogging. I haven’t discussed this with Graham, but I think that I can speak for the both us when I say that this blog is the first step in our world domination. I expect us to be massively popular and wildly famous in the next 2-5 days. We’re that awesome. And by we, I mean me.

Welcome to rocking the suburbs, where we do know what it’s like to be “male, middle-class and white.”

1 comment:

Medicine said...

Believe it or not, I’ve not only managed to find a girl that likes me, but she likes me enough to get married to me next summer.