Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Stumbles (links)

Time to catch up on the stumbles (links). Here’s what’s I’ve come across on the web over the last month or so.

Why aren’t beer commercials funny anymore? I miss Miller Lite’s “Man Laws.” At least Bud Light is still bringing it.



How can you not want to watch a trailer for “MACGRUBER: The Ultimate Tool”?

Are you a fan of farts on TV? Then I’ve got the video for you.
Yes, I’m 29.



Do you like jingles? Do you like pork? Here you go.

I love the fact that this guy is a PE teacher.

Cars crashing in the snow never gets old. NEVER.



Canucklehead.ca probably contains my favorite images on the web. Here’s why.

I’m still waiting to use this website for a prank. Here people list what services they’ll provide for $5. One of them is a wake up call. I’m going to use it with Graham’s phone number for 5 a.m. on a Saturday morning soon enough.

Birds 1, reporter 0.



Whenever I’m having a bad day, I just click on this video and all my cares seem to melt away.



I’m putting Dehli on my "travel to" list just to witness this in person.



Plays like this convince me that I should just quit playing basketball. Then I watch the fat people falling video and everything turns out alright.



Even if this kid took this picture as a joke, well, it’s etched in Internet lore forever.

Creepiest family photo ever.



Chris

No comments: