Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing's gonna stop me now

I feel so betrayed. Graham just picked up and left for 10 days and I got the same notice that all the fans (our relatives) out there got, with a stupid “Vacation” image and a hurried blog post. 10 days without my blogmate? How will I survive?

I guess now I can talk about all the taboo topics that Graham didn’t want me to talk about, such as:

Canadians are stupid.
Hockey is for hosers.
Brett Favre is the lamest football player ever, even if he never did those Wrangler commercials.
How Chuck remains on the air while My Name is Earl is cancelled is the first great mystery of the 21st century.
Jack Johnson is a genius.

I think that’s about all that Graham won’t let me talk about, oh yeah, and his kid. Whatever. I’m free to do what I want. 10 days is an eternity in the blog world, blogdom, blogosphere, blogmadeupwords, etc. Then again, I’ll be on vacation for almost the entire month of July, so I’ll reap what I sow, or whatever.

What I’m really here to discuss today is the awesomeness of the Friday work day. It’s a time to wear jeans, sit back, relax, and enjoy some videos. Here’s one from the vault.





Chris

No comments: