Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer Movie Season is upon us

Wolverine came out this weekend to mark the start of the summer movie season. Here’s the 5 summer movies I’m most looking forward to.

Is the Terminator series the best sci fci series of all-time? Is it the best action series? I could probably make an pretty good argument for both. I couldn’t be more excited for the next one with Christian Bale.



Usually Vegas movies suck and so do clichéd bachelor party entities. So why in the hell would I want to see this one? Well, I’m a big fan of Todd Phillips (Road Trip, Old School, School for Scoundrels) and it’s hard to go wrong with Andy from The Office. So yeah, I’ll watch this. (Bonus, while looking up Todd Phillips imdb page, it shows a sequel to Old School is coming out.)



“I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars and you. What else do you need to know?”



Bruno only has to be half as good as Borat to achieve classic status. I couldn’t find a Bruno trailer, but this should give you a good idea of what to expect.



Seriously, I can’t go too long without pimping Dennis Quaid, aka the best actor ever.




Chris

No comments: