Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been a while

I know, I know, you come to RTS daily to see if Graham or I have posted something, and just like our wives, we leave you disappointed. But find disappointment no more my fair readers, there is a post today, and it doesn't involve one of us bitching about sports. Without further ado, here's some of my favorite internet finds from StumbleUpon over the past month or so.

Now I’ve seen some cool dances in my life, but this one takes the cake.

These are some classic sports injury pictures. The first image is my favorite for reasons I can’t quite discuss.

I’m a fan of the simple pleasures in life. You know, a cold beer and a hot dog a baseball game, a hot chocolate on a snowy day, and people falling down, getting knocked over, and FAILs in general.

Damn the man!

Haven’t figured out what to get me for Christmas yet? I’ll take the blue raspberry one.

I love the mashups. Here’s an appetizer.

It’s a good thing this wasn’t around when I was 19. I probably would’ve listened to it nightly while eating a bag of Cheetos.

It’s not a Cajun wedding until the tasers come out.

I’m not sure if this is life imitating Bad Santa, or if Bad Santa imitated this.

As mentioned previously, the mashup is probably the best invention of the last 5 years. I can’t get enough of them, whether it’s Brokeback Saved by the Bell, the Mentos American Psycho above or the like. As far as mashups go, I think this is the Citizen Kane.


Chris

No comments: