Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best of Viral Videos 2009

My best of YouTube 2008 was one of the most groundbreaking posts in RTS history. At least, that’s what I tell myself. Why mess with a good formula? Here’s the 2009 edition, although I suppose I should get with the times and call it 2009 Best of Viral Videos. (Not to confused with the best of Vivid Video, which Graham will tackle next week).

I’m a sucker for people falling, first and foremost. Make it a public fall makes it that much better. Wear a Cougar costume just takes it over the top.



I love the mashup spoofs, especially those involving ‘90s movies.




If this lyric doesn’t make your heart melt, I don’t know what will: “Hey shorty, you really lookin’ nice. Let me take you to the movies cause I know what you like.” The best part about that lyric is that he’s on the phone when he says it. She’s lookin nice through a phone call? This video might have to be broken down in full later.



Did I mention I like the mashup spoofs yet? I promise this will be the last one. You can’t top He-Man and Queen.



The best destruction of a door to date.



Unless you play pickup basketball, you can just skip this one. If you play with me, you know which one I am.



This reminds me of South Park’s Alabama Man. That’s a compliment.



I’m not going to post one here because I can’t pick just one, but the Between Two Ferns clips on Funny or Die are hilarious.

As you can see, I’m a big fan of mascots. This one is a little more touching, and by touching, I mean, depressing, pathetic and disturbing.



I’m Ron Burgundy?



There’s times when I feel like the most immature person in the world. Then, I realize, there’s 500,000 other people out there laughing at videos like this too.



A simple fart can get 1.1 million views. Gotta love the Internet.



I’ve probably accounted for 15 of these video’s 12+ million views.



The only cool Boston Celtics fan alive. They need to put this in a time capsule.



I’m not going to lie, my face looks exactly the same when someone puts a beer and slice of pepperoni pizza in front of me.



I don’t think this means what you think it means.



I’d watch soccer more often if you could promise stuff like this would happen.



I love trying to make sense of what’s going on in this clip. Considering I’ve never seen the show makes it a little harder. The 2:45 minute is unintentional comedy gold.



The most amazing basketball shot in the history of the world.



Dumbest invention ever.



This is why I don’t dunk. Well, that and my vertical deficiencies.



I love the local news.




Chris

No comments: